FEOA Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was hanging out at the skatepark like I always am(it wasnt a skate session it was bikes but i still hang out) and the park closed up so were all leaving and we all leave the same way me My friend in his blue contour My friend in his 94 Galant and a few others anyways i take the little u-turn thing that brings you on to the main road and spped up to pass my friend in his contour and rev when i drive past him :twisted: and get to the light at the light theres a blue van in the lane next to me and a black truck in my lane next to the blue van the light changes i go and the black truck speds off and cuts in front of the blue van im like huh thats weird then i look theres cones changing the two lane road into one due to construction and i am going pretty fast about 50 give or take and i gotta get over and the van speeds up i hear his engine because my windows were down so i said screw you i stomped it and cut right in front of him right before the cones and sped away giving him the gentlemans wave out the window........Im not saying i did what i did because of the fast and furious i did what i did because he wouldnt let me in so i had to if i put on the brakes and waited to get in my friend would of slammed into me in the rear in his contour idk i agree with James post awhile ago about how people need to learn how to drive........its commen sense if i was in the van i would of slowed down its not like he was in a fast and could of actually beat me he was in a freaking doo doo mobile anyways i thought i'd share

·
Registered
65 Posts
I'm not very good, I'm still working on dropping in on a half-pipe since i first started skatepark riding this year. (Last year was all street and dirt). all the boarders around here are posers and like 12 years old that do a manual down a small box and get all excited. skateboarding is harder for me to do, also, so therefore it is gay :p

·
Registered
480 Posts
I skated for 8 years before I quit because I was always braking my ankles... check this video out you will understand why.

http://pages.infinit.net/fourdice/fourdices.wmv ~ 2 meg

On that quarter pipe notice that I im pulling a switch frontside flip indy grap that is why im am so happy. I was between 16 and 18 in that video.

Anyway, even if I was getting sponsors and not even paying for my boards I quit skating so I could be in shape for snowboarding.

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
TitoElSpicco said:
LMAO .......Good one Tito. :lol:

Anyway, back when I skateboarded I used to pull 1080s easily in the half pipe. I don't know why tony hawk was so popular for his pansy 900s :p

j/k I can barely stand up straight on a skateboard...hehe I was better at inline skating...even though i could never figure out how to skate backwards. :?

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
dude its called yielding. You had to yield to him not him to you. He is totaly in the right to cut you off. If you didn't plan ahead thats your own dang problem.

same for your friend if he was to close to hit the brakes then that was equally stupid.

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
95EsortSittinLo said:
idk i agree with James post awhile ago about how people need to learn how to drive........its commen sense if i was in the van i would of slowed down
Wait...now that I read this about 4 times, you were in the lane tapering off? :? He had the right of way then. shoulda let him ahead of you. and as far as your friend rearending you, I'm sure he has good brakes.

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
NO NO NO BEFORE YOU START ANYTHING GET THE DETAILS RIGHT.....The lane does go into one lane and i was aware of that but not for another half a mile away there was construction(i was unaware of the construction its for a porsche audi and jaguar dealer*) and i saw i had to get over and put my blinker on and he sped up and if i didnt get over i would of been forced to slam on my breaks or hit the cones.

*why they would put a porsche audi and jaguar dealer in my town is beyond me

edit: i will never post another sotry on here again fuck you all if your gonna attack me especially if you werent there everyone of you would of done the same exact thing before he sped up i had plenty of time to safely get over...so dont attack me if you dont uderstand my story its not my fault your a moron when it comes to reading non puncuated stories :lol:

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
The bottom line is you sped up in a construction zone and you cut the other driver off. You did put your blinker on, which is always courteous, but that doesn't mean HE was supposed to yield to YOU, in fact HE had every right to speed up to keep you from cutting him off. It wasn't his fault that you were "unaware" of what was coming up ahead of you, I'm fairly sure there were signs you chose to ignore. There always is. Good thing no cops were around, they would see it the same way we do and they would have pulled your a** over for speeding in a construction zone and cutting another motorist off.I'm sorry that you feel like we're wrong, but go to any drivers ed school & they'll tell you the same thing.

Did you expect everyone to pat you on the back for being an ass on the road while refering to the stupid fast and the furious movies? :roll:

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ok wow it wasnt town or state or city construction it was from the building so therefor no signs were up thankyou very much whatever i dont care not one of you were there so kiss my grits whatever i just wont post stories that people dont understand anymore.....

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
ok wait it was road construction and one lane was closed because of it...yet there weren't any signs?? wtf? :roll: You're even less observant than I made you out to be.

Don't get all pissy 95. You're not going to be a hero to everyone with stories like that.

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
first of all i dont need to be you guys heroes your all my heroes :roll: second of all yeah you heard me correct no signs there putting in some sort of pipes for something for the dealership so it went from happy fun time two lane to angled cones to one lane BOOM thats it you want me to take pictures for you to prove there are no signs or are you gonna claim i took the signs? i wouldnt be caught doing something really stupid unless i have to like i said it was after the park closed so it was late meaning after 9:30 so after already driving illegaly i was also driving really illegaly(if theres such a thing) i wouldnt try and do stupid stuff really :?

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
FourDiceS04 said:
I skated for 8 years before I quit because I was always braking my ankles... check this video out you will understand why.

http://pages.infinit.net/fourdice/fourdices.wmv ~ 2 meg

On that quarter pipe notice that I im pulling a switch frontside flip indy grap that is why im am so happy. I was between 16 and 18 in that video.

Anyway, even if I was getting sponsors and not even paying for my boards I quit skating so I could be in shape for snowboarding.
Heres a fresh page newly added on one of my sponsors sites of me only two pics but you get an idea of the skill http://www.quackwax.com/skatershots.html

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
wow... with the cussing. Why does no one get this? I swear me delete button is starting to beg me to use it. Accounts are going to start dissapearing if this keeps up! I am not kidding guys. We never had this problem before and you are starting to take up to much of our mods time with the swearing etc.

Signs or not makes no difference. What james and I said is the law. It's not up to you to agree or like it. It up to you to stick to it.

The simple fact is you cut him off so you didn't have to slow down. If there was plenty of room to get over it wouldn't have mattered if he floored it or not would it? heck this wouldn't even be a story at all.

Not everyone is going to agree with everything you do its something your going to have to learn to deal with.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts