FEOA Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
TurboSupra12 said:
Roddy said:
sorry man just playin around with my profile here. I'll get something new. But it is a good avatar :)
thanks. but please change it. there's only enough room on this website for one picture of that girl.. feel free to use it on other boards that i'm not on though.
who gives a crap? He has a pic of a female who's constantly in the public eye, it's not like she's ever going to be your girlfriend.

So quit whoring the thread.

Anyway, I had a 92 GT and it was the same knob as in a 93 and 91 LTS I test drove.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:lol: Fuck off^^^ LOL, yeah i swear mine is different than others, and the fuggin boot is separated from the knob...whats with that??

New avatar comming soon :roll: :p

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
James92Scort said:
TurboSupra12 said:
Roddy said:
sorry man just playin around with my profile here. I'll get something new. But it is a good avatar :)
thanks. but please change it. there's only enough room on this website for one picture of that girl.. feel free to use it on other boards that i'm not on though.
who gives a crap? He has a pic of a female who's constantly in the public eye, it's not like she's ever going to be your girlfriend.

Anyway, I had a 92 GT and it was the same knob as in a 93 and 91 LTS I test drove.
oh god, shut up.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Actually our knobs come from the 91-94 Proteges. , they have a nicer bag/boot what ever you want to call it, tho..

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
TurboSupra12 said:
James92Scort said:
TurboSupra12 said:
Roddy said:

oh god, shut up.
No, and now I'm going to ask you again.

Quit whoring the thread.

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
shut-up about the damn avatar! privvate message eachther that crap. because once he does change the avatar, and people read back into this thread, it won't make sense. and can you say "post hijack"?

the shifters i've noticed kinda change, but very subtle. they're all the same design, but the plastic around them kinda change: some are smooth and shiney, while some are rubbery and flat.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts