FEOA Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling this for a friend of mine who has this kit from a young kid about 9 years ago who came to his shop to have the kit put onto his car, my buddy did all the body work and when it was time to have the kid come and test fit it, he never came back for it.

The kit is not painted, it is in primer, apparently the kit was purchased for $1700 from a shop in California at the time. He doesn't know what to ask for it so as long as its a fair price, he will take it. He is willing to prep it and paint it as long as the person purchasing it is willing to drive out there for a test fit, shipping this is not an option as of right now unless shipping is completely paid for by the purchaser before hand.

I will be taking pictures of the kit this week. His shop is just south of St. Thomas, Ontario, which is just south of London. Please feel free to ask any question, my email is [email protected], name is Isaak, I can provide my phone number, as well as my friends, he is more than willing to just get rid of it or he is going to toss it as it is just taking up space.

Thanks!

· Registered
241 Posts
^^ it will help a bit if u posted pics and/or posted what kinda generation kit is intended for .. (extreme dimensions makes kits for 2door zx2 as well as for sedans, 2nd gens, 3rd gens etc).

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My apologies for taking so long, been busy at work and I have this week off so I can finally get things done!

On with the pics...

He is willing to fully finish them and paint them if a buyer comes forward, it is that or he cuts them up and tosses them as they are just taking up space.

He isn't asking a particular price as they are worthless to him, so as long as the buyer would pay for his labour, paint (and other supplies) and a few bucks for the kit, he would be very willing to let go for a good price.

Again, if someone wants them, I can give you his number and you can speak directly to him about it, or if anyone interested is out at the Sparta/St. Thomas dragway, you can go see them for yourself.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.