FEOA Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well tomorrow I will go and look @ a late 80's exp. White with a clean body and interior. I guess they said that it keeps eating timing belts, but I will check it out. If all goes well I might get it for $200

Grav1ty

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I am making the truck. I just got my Low Buck Tools tubing bender last week and I am installing the roll cage in it... finally. I will update my site soon with some new pics. I have been looking for an exp for a while. I want to tube frame it and put my 91 SHO motor in the rear.... making it a mid motor, rear wheel drive.

Grav1ty

·
Registered
187 Posts
hell yea......a mid engine exp would be bad a$$.
ive ben wanting to put a sho in the back of something for a while too. im kinda leaning towards the maxda mx3.
be sure to give us a link to your site when you update it.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Going to look @ it tonight after work. Will take my digi cam and get some pics. The porter @ the body shop I work for bought it this weekend and got it last night . So he will not be the owner of it for long. He said that the rear is so clean that it has the plastic carpet runners over the floor and the carpet looks like nothing has ever touched it. I guess it was a 1 owner car. Well I will see tonight. To bad that it is snowing right now and makes it harder to check it out good with the snow. I am so ready to run summer tires. No More Snow.

Grav1ty

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bummer on the HO, but I have a 88 1/2 GT in the back yard. Got it for parts for my escamino project. Who knows I might do a swap, but after seeing it, it is way to nice to cut up yet... so I will use it for my new car (tired of the 93 auto).

Grav1ty

So now I am up to a 93 LX, 88 1/2 GT (bad trans), 88 1/2 EXP, and 86 Wagon L (Escamino project) and a 86 Golf GT 4 door (bad trans)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.