FEOA Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK so I plan on getting a local shop to rig me up a 2-1/4" mandrel bent system the only problem is.. they dont put inline resonators in their systems and it give it a horrible backfire like pop.(which I absolutely hate).. does anyone know of where I can find these in the proper size so I can make them weld it up for me??

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Actually I asked the guy (btw he worked for mr. muffler which is as good as it gets around here..) and he said.. "Umm.. yeah I dont know where to get those from and most people dont want them anyway and I dont know why." yes his exact words.. hmm.. debating getting his system now or not..

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
actually... he's right. It's better to use one muffler to do the job you want then two. I don't see why it would do the backfire pop thing unless you are running to rich. My car doesn't have one and never has done that.

You could always order our mandrel cat-back system and I could put a resinator inline if you REALLY want one. But I'd still suggest just getting a quiter muffler.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Since I'm planning on going turbo in the future, when I order my BEMS exhaust, how big should I go? I've heard that after you turbo the size of your exhaust doesn't really make any difference, is that true?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts