FEOA Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10,892 Posts
Ya... what he said. What was the point in this post? You coulda just PM'd him to tell him that. LOL! Didn't ya read the rules? The posts aren't supposed to be between just 2 people!

No 'chit-chat' and personal conversations
This is a discussion forum. Please feel free to discuss topics, ideas, and anything else. Please avoid conversation that is not based upon a topic or a personal conversation with one or two other members. There are many forums/services available for personal conversations or off topic chitchat. Feel free to use the PM system for chit chat.

Failure to follow the above rules can result in warnings or permanent banning from FEOA.
Some people... just no respect. Sorry, I have nothing to do than to cause trouble and be a pain in the arse.

·
Registered
10,892 Posts
Have ya tried an e-mail or anything like that? sometimes it works, and if he doesn't have e-mail listed.... track him down and beat it into him.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It could also mean that, but the reason im trying to get a hold of him bcuase weve been talking about a deal on th wheels hes selling me. And he needs the money, I doubt hes avoioding me cuz if he didnt want to talk he can just say he doesnt want to sell them. He just suddenly stoped responding, ah why did i make this such a big deal

·
Registered
10,892 Posts
I have no clue... you tell me and we'll both know. Maybe he feels bad because he sold the wheels, and he's afraid that you're gonna kick his arse! But if he doesn't deliver... I've got some nice ones! But I refuse to sell them to you if you two still have a deal, because I don't wanna p1ss neone off.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts