FEOA Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi i am new here and was wondering if anyone could post tech/manuals in pdf.I think that would help alot and save lots of time.I also have a srt-4 o4 and on that forum they have the manuals posted it makes it so sweet
i know this site would be 100% better with them.Can anyone post something like that or give a link note i/we dont want to pay for it .Thank you

·
Registered
844 Posts
Im going to buy the Haynes manual next time i go to Autozone... and im willing to scan it in and make it a PDF before i get it all filthy... i dont really think i need it but it always helps

·
Registered
680 Posts
Buying a haynes would be your best bet.It is only 10 to 15 bucks.The ford manuals are hard to get unless you pick one up on ebay.I always like having a manual.It helps if it is online and you have a laptop and wireless connection in your garage/driveway or you have a printer to be able to print all the sections you need.My 96 ford manual for all 96 model year cars is 308mb.If you put online all ford manuals from 1981 to 2002 equals 6.8 gb.Thats on a calculation that they would be the same size as my 96 manual.

·
Registered
208 Posts
while we are on this topic, I do have the 1998 & newer shop manuals, not the chiltons bull-crap books, but the actual "Ford Shop Manuals", so if anyone has a questions I can help em...

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
i got a question... the 1991-1996 Haynes manuals... do those cover the GT's too? or do u need a 'special' GT edition??? cause on the cover is an LX.

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Keep in mind, the actual Field Service Manuals for any car usually cost over 100 bucks, and are copyrighted. So posting a PDF version of them online is technically distributing without the publisher's consent, and can become quite expensive if they decide to start a lawsuit for copyright infringement.

--sarge

1 - 9 of 9 Posts