FEOA Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone here bought and put one of these cams in??

I am planning on buying and installing one in my car.

I would love to get the 3500-6500 cam, but im not sure if I have the roller cam or not...

also anyone using the dual friction clutch's? Mine is gonna need replaced in the next few months and I want a really good one to replace it with.

thanks
mike

· Registered
316 Posts
I've had a centerforce before, it held nicely and to every last second before it went out. It would be plenty for you unless your boosting hardcore, myself is going with a spec...cause I'm boosting big, and have a full engine being built, I hear spec will hold better over a centerforce given the amount of torq I will be having.

· Registered
4,667 Posts
Should have the roller cam in your 1.9

· Registered
4,667 Posts

· Registered
4,667 Posts
They way they have their stuff, you can get either cam for your car. If you get the hydrulic cam you will need to convert all the lifters, springs, retainers, and seats to their stuff so that you don't break your valveterrain. I'm personally going to get the roller cam as it will probably give around 10-15hp and still be a good daily driver. The extreme hydrulic cam they have will probably net you in the 20-30hp range.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.