FEOA Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[email protected] ===>Avoid this user. I won an auction for a set of rims. I waited, and waited and waited. It was three weeks after i paid that he finally sent the rims. During those three weeks, all my emails went unanswered, he only sent the rims after i had requested user information from ebay and called him. I recieved 2 of the 4. After another 2 weeks of avoidance, i finally get to ask him where the other two are. he tells me that he shipped them. I argue with him for three days until he finally admits he does not have the other two, that he was selling them for a friend and the friend disappeared. I still think he just didn't get as much as he wanted for 'em. he's gonna refund my money, and i'm gonna send the rims back. (No hurry :) ) ANyway, besides the basic rant, avoid this guy.

Chris

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
I'm dealing with an ebay seller right now who is stretching the limits of my patience. At least you'll get a refund. I may be out over $300 if this guy doesn't come through. :x I've got 22 positive feedbacks on my account right now, and I've probably had twice that many transactions, and they've all been excellent experiences.. up until this one (which is merely sketchy). That's not a bad ratio IMO though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.