FEOA Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
39,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well after running just the down pipe for countless amounts of time, i decided to finish my exhaust.. at first i just had single 2.5 running all the way back with no muffler or resonator.... it was descent.. nice pull. improved gas mileage...

so i had another 6' of pip laying arround.. so i decided to hack the piping where it bends at the rear tires, and split it into 2. now i have dual 2.5 coming out the back with no muffler or resonator.. its suprisingly quiet. i mean 70 db is prety loud but still quiet enough. i noticed that the n/a pull/normal driving improved quite a bit. not to mention the full boost. i was suprised at how much a little backpressure can help.

·
Registered
3,053 Posts
I put duals on my 91 lx HB, but the spare tire compartment is off center. I couldn't get them to be centered with the small amount of space. I was running 2.5 piping from the resonator back. I just decided to go with side exhaust right behind the doors. You might be able to line them up right with more time or a different model, i just decided against it and went with the sides. Good luck.

... I was also running 2 mufflers so i couldn't bend the pipes in the right way.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts