FEOA Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
914 Posts
Yeah. Interesting that they took her keys - they're lucky she was small and all. I bet they wouldn't have done that/be able to do that if it was some drunk guy. The funny thing is they bothered to take them then they GAVE THEM BACK?! They shoulda kept pestering the cops until they showed up. :roll: Driving when you're that wasted (I don't mean after you've had a beer, which actually, is legal here in missouri, you can drink and drive at the same time as long as you don't go over the limit :roll:) is retarded. Doing vigilante stuff like that is probably very dangerous where I live now, with the right to carry law people have guns in their cars and all that, I'd imagine. You do not mess with drunks, you get away from them asap and call the cops. -.-;

If they want to keep messing with you you hope your car's faster or they don't want to go really really slow. I've been out driving around late at night, this dude in a Camero kept cutting me off and swerving all over the place, I thought he was going to hit me and there was like nothing I could do, he was faster than me and when I slowed down he slowed down. He ended up following me to my subdivision and then took off after I turned off. :\ Damn drunks.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.