FEOA Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i've needed an alignment for a while... I finally got one today. Last night I had my friends with me and we were pulling 360's in the snow on an empty road in front of our college. I met the curb with my front drivers side tire once and it killed the toe. So we finished up the night with car sledding.

I went to the muffler shop in the morning and got an alignment done. The guy didn't say anything except that the toe was out. The problem I am having is that the steering seems tight now, and it's a pain to drive straight on the highway. What should i check first? The suspention itself seems to be perfectly in tact. The wheel isn't even bent. I have a feeling I screwed up my steering box somehow. Any ideas where to start? I have a very large unheated garage and it was 8 degrees F last night! :(

·
Registered
8,177 Posts
yes, check everything. Sometimes shops dont bother... I had a horribly worn out tie rod end that the shop didint tell me about.... they went ahead and did the allingnment with it in anyways. Car still pulled and shook after I go it back and came to find out it was the tie rod end. Asked them why they didnt tell me about it and they said they didn't notice it.... BS!!!!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'll see if I can get under there and check it out on the morning. It's freeking cold here and there is water and snow all over the garage. Hopefully I can figure it out, the alignment supposedy has a 30 day warrenty so I can probably take it back again if i need to.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.