FEOA Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Banned
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So me an Mark wer drivin arond an their was thi silver nisan with blacked out tails and a huge exaust. so, i floors it and beat him to a stoplight then we was sting their i revved my lil engin. light turned green. adn i flored it!!!!!!!! ROFL the lil setnra got smoked!!!!!

· Registered
86 Posts
d3vi1d06 said:
So me an Mark wer drivin arond an their was thi silver nisan with blacked out tails and a huge exaust. so, i floors it and beat him to a stoplight then we was sting their i revved my lil engin. light turned green. adn i flored it!!!!!!!! ROFL the lil setnra got smoked!!!!!
1st off, it's sentra.. not setnra.

2ndly.. unless someone actually TRIES to race you.. it's not exactly a race.. or a "kill story"

example.. you see a car with a muffler... you "beat" him to a light.... how.. because you stomped on it and he was just driving normally probably not even paying attention to you?

then you smoked it... by what.. flooring it from a light?

sounds more like a "I revved my engine and took off.. and the other guy didnt do anything" or just didnt care....

maybe if he TRIED to race you... and you pulled away, at least you could be proud.

but seeing as how you left out any details that would even hint he tried to race you.... i call rice.

on your part.

· Registered
796 Posts
hahaha "i rev my engine and drive faster then people who dont know whats going on"

gotta love being 16

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.