FEOA Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ohhhhhhhhhh man! i just got home from watching Dawn of the Dead. criminy!

im a huge romero fan, mostly pertaining to the living dead series, so i had to go see it (despite the fact he had no help in the making of the remake).
granted it's not the best movie ive seen, but it's objective was successful - it scared the living hell outta me. sounds like my buddies and a few other people in the theater also are going to have some trouble sleeping well for the next few nights..

"it's all about the head in the cooler!!"

who here has seen it? any comments? fav. parts?

·
Registered
62 Posts
DOD

yes your right, GREAT MOVIE! if you havnet seen it, GO SEE IT NOW! this was a great remake, i love zombie movies, the only part that i didnt see coming was when andy got it, everything else i saw coming, that was pry my fav part cuz i didnt see it coming :D:D

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hah! yeah, andy was the best! shooting the celebrity zombies was hillarious. it was too bad that andy got it, it totally blew my mind. but with the cannibalistic undead in the majority, anything's possible.

oh yeah, is it just me, or did i see a few of the other original characters doing a cameo throughout the movie other than just tom savini?

·
Registered
62 Posts
no i was thinking that myself, but my GF that was with me said i lost my mind, who else did you think you saw?????

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well, i thought i saw peter and roger. both of which were on the televison when they were still broadcasting.
i think it was peter where there was that crazy old black man saying "when there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth".
and i think i saw roger, a very old roger now, somewhere in the movie talking about the dead rising and such on the news.
i could be mistaken, but they both held such a strong resemblance of the two.
but we all know that it was tom savini that played the cop talking about the "twitcher" on television. heheheh..
i didn't see anyone else, though.

·
Registered
62 Posts
DeathSlinger00 said:
well, i thought i saw peter and roger. both of which were on the televison when they were still broadcasting.
i think it was peter where there was that crazy old black man saying "when there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth".
and i think i saw roger, a very old roger now, somewhere in the movie talking about the dead rising and such on the news.
i could be mistaken, but they both held such a strong resemblance of the two.
but we all know that it was tom savini that played the cop talking about the "twitcher" on television. heheheh..
i didn't see anyone else, though.
I KNEW IT!, i saw them to! it had to be them, i knew i saw them, my gf thought i was crazy, "there not in the movie, youve just seen the old one to many times, shut up im watching the movie" but i knew it was, thanks for confreming it, even if it isnt them they REALLY REALLY look like it :D

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah i agree, those guys did look A LOT like the originals.

i wonder if there were any other characters that we may have missed? i wanna go see it again, but at the same time, i don't. heheh, scared the crap outta me. i think it's the big-screen that enhances it.
too many nightmares, eeeeheheheheee.. :lol:

but maybe if i can find a DOTD forum. if memory serves me correctly, there is one.... okay, but not what i was looking for. so i created one on this topic: http://64.4.26.250/cgi-bin/linkrd?_lang ... 3d42788744

whoa, what a link!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.