Registered
735 Posts
All I have to say is
___ __ __ _____ ____
/ _ \| \/ | ___/ ___|
| | | | |\/| | |_ | | _
| |_| | | | | _|| |_| |
\___/|_| |_|_| \____|
I'm totally doing that! Btw, how much do you want for those armrests? ;P My ghetto setup is looking worse and worse by the day.

Looks very kickass, keep up the good work.

[edit: that figlet banner looked a lot better in "Preview" :(]

·
Registered
319 Posts
dayum.... I wanna paint my entire interior, but so far only the center area and around the guages, and DOH I have to redo them...(note to self, NEVER be in a hurry on that project!) It looks really sweet, hope you're happy, cuz we all are for you... ne wayz... the little side vent on top of the dash (and the regular vent on passenger side)does anyone happen to know if they just pop out or do you have to get to a screw or somethin?.. i've tried pryin em out, but i don't want to break ANYMORE pieces..i've broke enuff..LoL...superglue is my hero :D :help: ne wayz.. tell me so... i can get workin on my interior again... since its the cheapest mod i can do... BROKE ASS ME :banghead:

Laci

·
Registered
710 Posts
RoLLiNnCaLi said:
the little side vent on top of the dash (and the regular vent on passenger side)does anyone happen to know if they just pop out or do you have to get to a screw or somethin?.. Laci
Get the biggest flathead screwdriver you can find, they just pop out with enough prying. No screws to fool with.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Used vinyl paint, just sanded every thing down and laid down 3 to 5 coats then clear coated every thing with 3 coats.

There is still the rest of the interior.. to do... but its getting cold :(

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Looks great! 8)

I did the same thing with my interior.
Used the vinyl paint...2-3 coats...but did it all black.
I didn't use any clear coat because I liked the semi-gloss look. Had more of a fell of leather than the plastic that it all truely was

·
Registered
213 Posts
shhhhhhhoooooooooootttt........... i really wish i would've seen this thread b4 i sanded down my e brake cover...... dangit...... that looks tight... but i didn't know what the thing would look like if it wasn't sanded....... crap, now i have to sand the rest just so it looks uniform.. *kick's oneself in the nads*

-Kevin-

·
Registered
79 Posts
y may i ask do u have a daewoo steerin wheel not a ford one lol just a ? i thought i would ask but other than that everything looks bad as hell i love the interior i think i might do that to mine cept mine is a zx2 not much difference i mean damn its the dash lol well holla at me lata
lata pimp
SMOKE *christian*

1 - 20 of 20 Posts