FEOA Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my brother-in-laws cars engine blew about a month ago. The about two weeks ago my sisters truck had the radiator blow. So we replaced that this week. Today some friggin teenaged wanna be race bouy crosses two lanes of traffic in his honda smacks a double trailered dump truck.. of corrects and hits it again, when he bounces off he nails this very pretty edge Ranger who he pushes across two more lanes of traffic into the path of my sisters truck (brother in law on the way to work). So needles to say its probably totaled. He is fine thank god but I put that damn radiator in. not to mention the water pump that the radiator bent around! ARGH

So if they total it we might buy it back. which means two damn engines to repair/rebuild not to mention all the body work!

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I know its a lot of work... but I can't stand to see it go to a junkyard where it will be raped!

We'll see. Depends what they can get and how much it would cost to get it back. I was thinking of seeing what it would cost to throw it on a rack and have it aligned. Then I'd have to probably hang new fenders/hood/bumper/grill etc. But I'm not sure about the firewall or inner fenders. The inner fenders if I remember right were a simple bolt on because I removed part of one once to work on. Also depends on the engine. I couldn't tell. it looked like it might have been pushed back a hair. But he was able to get it started and off the freeway so I have hope.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.