FEOA Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
good news guys i just found out last friday that im going to be a dad. My wifes due date is november 28th. You guys have to help me pray for a son. i'll find out in a couple of weeks if its a girl or boy.

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
congrats man!

my sis & her hubby are expecting a little girl. she's due in august.

have any names you want in particular?

heh, come to think of it, every man wants a son for his first. for me, god forbid, if the day comes i have to be a daddy, i couldn't care less: as long as if the kid has the right amount of toes & fingers and such, all is good.

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
of course eather one will do but, i favor a boy. if its a boy its going to be named after me, if its a girl i like Erin nicole, or with my wifes middle name erin love. but we'll see, we still have a few more months.

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
cool man. those are good names (not anything difficult to spell or pronounce).

good luck!

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Congrats dude! Another potential feoa member! :D

I met a girl once named Taylor...

damn, that name for a girl is super hott... she was definetly holding up her name too. If I had a girl, I'd definetly consider the name Taylor.

You said you'd name him after you if he were a boy- what's your name?

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i met a girl named taylor once, she was nice looking to, had nice blonde hair. she used to rent a pasture for her horse from us. she was from new york, and if im correct she just moved back there.

·
Registered
218 Posts
congrats man! I have a daughter myself. It's kinda crazy watching somone that looks like you grow up. It's fun hard, but worth it! Good lucky luck, hope everything goes good.the only thing im woried about is beating up her boyfriends when she gets older, she's only 2 now so i got time.good lucky again, best wishes.

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yea i dont think i could take my daughter dating. just to think that some guy could be thinking what i think about women now. god i hope i have a son.

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
chadgore said:
yea i dont think i could take my daughter dating. just to think that some guy could be thinking what i think about women now. god i hope i have a son.
heheheheh, that way, some other dad can worry about his daughter. i get it..

·
BYO Plastic cutlery
9,869 Posts
Congratulations!!!
I can tell you it is the most beautiful thing in the world. I stopped modding cars when my first was born, you change that much.
I get so much joy from my kids!

Here's a little wisdom: If you have a boy, you have one penis to worry about. If you have a girl, you have to worry about every penis in the neighbourhood! :lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts