FEOA Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can these be used on both the front and the rear of a 95 gt, seen them on the front but wasnt sure about the rear?

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
they come with the 4-bolt pattern to fit the front struts. the rear struts have only 2 bolts, so you will need to do some modification to them and/or the strut tower to make them work in the back.

--sarge

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
is there another place to get them besides Corksport? just so I can do comparative pricing...I need these something fierce

·
Registered
451 Posts
when i got mine Corksport was the only place, expect to wait a month or 2, they don't keep them in stock (unless youre really lucky) as they come straight from Japan.

Cusco also makes rear camber plates, but i think they may be discontinued. I saw a set of ebay a few months ago.

I opted not to get anything for the rear, as in stock form i can get 1.5deg negative, which is enough for me.

Other plates can be trimmed down to fit as long as the top nut is the matching thread.

I know a buddy of mine has some Ground Control plates modified to fit the rear of his EGT, but he pulled them out of a pile of 50, so he has no idea what car they came from.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
cool deal...not the info I was hoping for, but what I figured I would find...I am in the proces of getting mine ready for the local scene next season...gonna finally do some legit racing...lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts