FEOA Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For all of you who want somwhere to store all of your stuff online, this is an insane deal. I just signed up for it. Less than 10 bucks for an entire year of webhoting.

800MB of storage
120 Gigabytes of tranfer per month!!!
Free domain name

This is the perfect deal if you wanna host pictures, files, videos, whatever. Instead of $119.40 for tweleve moneths its $9.24. Just put code 777 in the box where it says optional promo code, and bam 9.24 for an entire year.

use my link, it helps me if you sign up http://www.dreamhost.com/rewards.cgi?matrice

or put "matrice" in the box for who referred you (without the quotes).

Steps:

1. Click the main big picture (the one that says "Happy Holidays" on it).
2. There will be a little popup. Just ignore that. It's for a more expensive package (but is also a pretty good deal).
3. Click the "Sign up Now!" for the one-year Level 1 plan, "Crazy Domain Insane"
4. Select a domain. Then Username, and email address.
5. Create a new WebID. (and if you wanna be nice, make sure "matrice" (sans quotes) is in the "Found Us" box at the bottom).
6. Finally, under "Confirm your hosting plan" put "777" (sans quotes) in the "Optional promo code" box.

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
Damn, with my host I only have 10GB worth of bandwidth per month. I do have 1.5GB of storage space though along with 1 free domain name, 5 sub domains, and an unlimited amount of email boxes. All for like $7.49 a month, I think. Signed up for a year so I'm stuck with that till like next Sept. Works good for me though.

I'd would love to have that extra 110GB worth of bandwidth though.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I signed up just so i can host my pics and have a blog/webpage.

For 77 cents a month you really can't go wrong

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
You will never use that much bandwidth unless you're running a dedicated gameserver, or a site as big as FEOA. Nonetheless, amazing price. Makes me a bit suspicious.

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
Host a 40meg vid and post it on FEOA. You'll get a good couple gigs worth of traffic for a week or so.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts