FEOA Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok.... so here I go :evil: Today I was innocently driving along in my 95 scort...and for once I was doing only alittle over the speed limit on my way to work, and being no where near the F-150 in front of me, when bam, a rock comes slamming into my windshield.... worst part is.. its a star, and its kind of in my view of driving so I'll prolly have to buy a new windshield... I'll have pics up tomorrow... but please help me out, i'm low on cash becuz I'm moving out this week... but give me estimates of whats normal for repair(which i doubt can be done) or a brand new windshield... thanx...

:cry: Laci

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
yeah!

usually if the crack is more than 6 inches most shops wont repeair. on my 96 lx i used to have, it cost me 180, and they came to my work and installed it while at work on a sat! and i got the ones with the tint in the top part!

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:x I'll post a pic today, if i can get the POS digital camera to work right... it hasn't cracked yet, but I had my moms fiance look at it and since its a star, it can crack like 4-7 different directions... and since its almost in my line of vision, i might as well replace the whole windshield..::sighs::

Laci
:cry:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.