FEOA Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
500!!! ***walks humbly away as it settles in that James has 6 TIMES as many***


Man where does he get the time???
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
914 Posts
Dunno. I had like 200 in my first 3-4 days. ;p If I kept going like that I think I coulda taken him. Buuuut... I got most of my questions answered so the post number went down again.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,915 Posts
birddog said:
500!!! ***walks humbly away as it settles in that James has 6 TIMES as many***

Man where does he get the time???
LOL. Honestly I've settled down quite a bit since I started my second job. I can't sit around all day on saturday and sundays posting anymore. I now work 7 days a week. mon-fri at one job, and then (wed) & fri-sun at the other job. It's nice havin an extra couple hundred to look forward to. :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,915 Posts
Blown out before I'm 40? I'm 2 months from turning 21 8O :D :D :D

Gonna get drunk off my ass...August 9th!!! :lol: So if i'm posting nonsense, ignore it :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
911 Posts
james...i didnt know that ud get a couple hundred bucks from :downtown: :pottytrain2: :3some: welp...whatever makes the money i guess..ewwww
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,915 Posts
92gt5spd said:
james...i didnt know that ud get a couple hundred bucks from :downtown: :pottytrain2: :3some: welp...whatever makes the money i guess..ewwww
you're goin downtown to potty train with a threesome?? you're a sick twisted individual. :roll:

:lol: :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,021 Posts
James92Scort said:
92gt5spd said:
james...i didnt know that ud get a couple hundred bucks from :downtown: :pottytrain2: :3some: welp...whatever makes the money i guess..ewwww
you're goin downtown to potty train with a threesome?? you're a sick twisted individual. :roll:

:lol: :lol:
:blob5: :blob5: :laughing3:
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top