FEOA Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all just stopping by to say hey. This is Pox. Don't remember my old login. I got a wagon and swapped a BP and turbocharged it. I don't remember actually swapping it but it is swapped. So it was me that did it. Been off recuperating from a terrible motorcycle accident. Apparently I was in a coma for a while and got tbi. Doing ok now though. Loss of memory is all. Still got love for the BP. Just trying to get my license back.

·
Registered
2,808 Posts
What was your old user name?
That must have been some terrible crash, to make you forget doing a motor swap!
Good luck on your recovery and getting your license back.

·
Administrator
9,271 Posts
if that is the case, the only thing i can do is merge the 2 accounts. what i can tell you is that this is your password is 8 characters

if i merge the 2 accounts ThePox will be deleted and become Pox... as far as I understand it, this is all new software.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sure. That'll have to work. Still figuring out all this stuff so that'll be fine. Thanks.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Strike that. I was able to reset my hotmail password so that should actually work out fine. :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well I tried the forgot password thing and never got an email..? No idea

Sent from my LGL722DL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,719 Posts
Microsoft in particular has been tweaking their filters over the past few months, in a way that results with a lot of blocked emails from various different forum sites. In addition to checking the junkmail folder, check the deleted folder. In the Deleted folder, there is an option to recover (some of the) ones that you don't see there. Under Settings you can navigate your way to "Sweep", "Rules", "Junk email" and "Forwarding". Any one or more of them can be responsible for deleting/moving and sorting your emails. Have to check them all. For old email addresses such as mine, (had since early 2000s,) what they've done these past few months has been a cluster. I'm considering wiping it all out and start over. But with well over 300 rules for sorting and deleting, that's no small task.

·
Registered
7,719 Posts
Hey all just stopping by to say hey. This is Pox. Don't remember my old login. I got a wagon and swapped a BP and turbocharged it. I don't remember actually swapping it but it is swapped. So it was me that did it. Been off recuperating from a terrible motorcycle accident. Apparently I was in a coma for a while and got tbi. Doing ok now though. Loss of memory is all. Still got love for the BP. Just trying to get my license back. View attachment 51225
That looks like a rather fun sleeper. What happened with the m'cycle wreck? What'd ya ride? I'm on a 2008 Yamaha YZF-R6S.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts