FEOA Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, how difficult do you think it would be to fit THIS

onto a 2nd Gen GT?, would it be easier to just put the whole hatch on? has anyone done this before?

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
it would be very hard. it wouldn't be a strait mount. You would have to do a lot of custom work. thats assuming it would even fit after all that. You'd probably be better off making your own.

·
Registered
296 Posts
nuke--

Do you have access to it immediately or are you just wishing?
I've been wanting to do that for some time now, but I don't want to pay to import the wing setup from the UK. If I had the part(s) available, I'd be more than willing to make a go of it.

·
Registered
17 Posts
lol

Nice to see you used the pic of my car when it was dirty lol

Just out of interest how much would it cost to imort one of them to the usa because it will be a big item. I know when i buy stuff from the usa I a customs fee but the vat is alot aswell.

If you want me to take better pics of the back so you can see how its mounted etc just let me know and I will get some done.

Try www.espdesign.co.uk as they sell them and so do a few others places in england

·
Registered
296 Posts
Hey Roy...

#1 - sweet ride!
#2 - I would LOVE some close--ups on how the wing is mounted. I've ben in contact with Prosport UK about importing one of these babies.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Regina's no better, mind you - there's been a new red celica in a enarby parking lot to my office building that i can see, and then one day it just had the mounting brackets from the spoiler leftover. someone had literally ripped the rest off. i can't recall if it was an aftermarket spoiler or not though...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts