FEOA Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi tuning people

How are ya doing? I hope you're all doin fine cauz the spring season is near and pretty soon we'll be busy burning rubber on the streets :)

I bought a cooling system flush kit today and i was wondering where shall i mount it? The manufacturer says it should be mounted somewhere along the hose running from the heater to the water pump...i dont know where exactly it is and i dont have my haynes manual at home right now...

so id apreciate it if you guys could tell me where you mounted your flush kit..

Tanks
Max

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
if you look directly behind and below your intake manifold (it's like right below the throttle body) there are two 1" hoses running beside each other into your firewall. These go to your heater core. The one connecting to the water pump (should be the one on the passenger side) is the one they're referring to.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
I'd recomend you run up to a auto parts store and buy some standard heater core hose (Usually like $1-2 per foot) and go ahead and replace the hose while you have it half way off. Mine were so old that I had to cut them off anyway. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.