FEOA Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i went to the junkyard the other day, and picked up a set of power windows for my 91 gt. after installing them, i had one hell of a brain fart. the power switch to turn off power to the other windows would be of good use as a remote switch to my amp. so all i have to do to turn off the amp, is flip the switch. if anybody wants to know how to do this, just ask. i thought it was a cool ass idea. also, in order to put power windows in a manual window car is simple. the wiring harness is plug and play, but if you get the motor out of a four door and are putting it into a two door(and vice-versa) you will have to drill new hole for the upper mount of the motor track.

·
Registered
899 Posts
yea man i have always used a toggle switch for my amp. it lets you turn it off in a hurry when you see a cop. we have a noise ordinence here so , you have to be really carful.

·
Registered
911 Posts
yeh i did that...just hooked a flip switch to my remote wire right below the ash tray... thats also where my security LEDs are too.

·
Registered
911 Posts
alright...grr i'm gettin aggrivated...

tomorrow i'm headin to the junkyard for some stuff for my car...

will someone please tell me in DETAIL what to use and where to get it and how to put it in for the power windows..GRRRRRRR
i have a picture mind...if i cant picture where this plug is, then i dont know...if i cant picture how to install the window brackets..then i get confused..please explain.
thanks....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts