FEOA Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I will be installing the Turbo on my '94 EGT this winter and I have to get a new Fuel Pump. (I also found out that my stock one is making a noise like a Rat chewing on a wire).

Anyway, I was looking at Walbro but I need to know the part number for the 225L/H pump and should I get the regular version or the High Pressure one? So, does anyone know the Walbro part number for the 225L/H High Pressure fuel pump that will fit the 2nd gen EGT?

MrVermin
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
750 Posts
blade, this is all yours...or MrVermin you can go out on a limb and PM him. Or Talk to Jeff. They both should know, they are both our on hand turbo genius's. Yea i know more out there have turbos, but theyve had them, and have been there done that.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,915 Posts
Okay: Motor: *MAZDA BPD8 *1.8L DOHC 16v *Static Compression of 9.0:1 Aspiration: *C.A.I with K&N conical filter (labed by Ractive) *IHI RHB5 VJ20 Turbocharger *Custom wastegate mod *Valve type manual boost controller *Custom 2" IC piping *88' Chrysler Conquest TSi Front Mount Intercooler *TurboXs Type H-RFL Blow Off Valve *Standard IHI fitting Turbo Exhaust Manifold *Standard 2.25" downpipe *Custom 2.25" flexpipe *Custom 2.25" Exhaust to the rear axle *Custom 2.5" Axle-back Exhaust, Duel Inline Mufflers 3.5" tips Ignition: *MSD 6AL Boost Timing Master *MSD Blaster2 Coil *7.5mm Wires *Autolite platinum plugs Fuel: *A'PEXi S-AFC *460cc/min "Saturated Type" Injectors *Vortech FMU *Walboro 255L HP pump Wheels & Rubber: *Rage 5.0 17(x7)'s *Kumho Ecsta Supra 712's in 215/40 WR 17's Brakes: *DBA Slotted and Crossdrilled Rotors *EBC "Greenstuff" Pads Engine Management: *AutoMeter 'Phantom Series' Boost Gauge 30-20 style. *White Gauge Faces *A'PEXi 'Indiglo Electronic Series' Exhaust Gas Temp. With memory, peak, and warning features. *A'PEXi S-AFC and all its cool features *A'PEXi AVC-R (Boost Controller) *A'PEXi Turbo Timer. Appeal: *Engine compartment hosed in Blue *Turbo Manifold and Downpipe painted White *Racing Pedal kit *Blue headlights *White Calipers
That's Blades setup. Looks like he's using 460cc/min "Saturated Type" Injectors & a Walboro 255L HP pump.

:wink:

Searchin the car mod journals ownz me :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
750 Posts
mrvermin said:
Anyway, I was looking at Walbro but I need to know the part number for the 225L/H pump and should I get the regular version or the High Pressure one? So, does anyone know the Walbro part number for the 225L/H High Pressure fuel pump that will fit the 2nd gen EGT?
mrvermin
James... part number dont you see :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,915 Posts
sethxtreme said:
mrvermin said:
Anyway, I was looking at Walbro but I need to know the part number for the 225L/H pump and should I get the regular version or the High Pressure one? So, does anyone know the Walbro part number for the 225L/H High Pressure fuel pump that will fit the 2nd gen EGT?
mrvermin
James... part number dont you see :wink:
I seen that. Google is about the only answer to his question since Blade was on here last night and didn't see this... http://www.google.com

...but when I saw he wanted a 225L/H pump and Blade was using a 255L/H pump, it seems to me he is gonna short change himself eventually...you know how boost can be addicting. :p

But with a bit of searching around on the int4rdnet...I was able to come up with something like this.

1994-1997 Mazda Miata
[GSS342848]
Walbro 255L/PH High Pressure Fuel Pump with Kit (new filter screen-tube rubber etc) $90.00

and then this:

http://www.autoperformanceengineering.com/

255 ltr/hr pump kit
Part Numbers:
FPF014 - $96
High-Pressure
255 ltr/hr pump kit:
FPF015 - $111

Does that simple search on the internet solve his problem? Seeing as how I can't find a 225L/ph pump. I'd say go with the 255L/ph.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
750 Posts
james, now why are you doing other peoples work...well good job on finding it i guess. And guess what...at this moment 3:37 pm On December 23, 2003 is our second snowfall here in melrose park...just barely begining to stick. :). Usless i know, but someone will read it :lol: :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
James92Scort said:
sethxtreme said:
mrvermin said:
Anyway, I was looking at Walbro but I need to know the part number for the 225L/H pump and should I get the regular version or the High Pressure one? So, does anyone know the Walbro part number for the 225L/H High Pressure fuel pump that will fit the 2nd gen EGT?
mrvermin
James... part number dont you see :wink:
I seen that. Google is about the only answer to his question since Blade was on here last night and didn't see this... http://www.google.com

...but when I saw he wanted a 225L/H pump and Blade was using a 255L/H pump, it seems to me he is gonna short change himself eventually...you know how boost can be addicting. :p

But with a bit of searching around on the int4rdnet...I was able to come up with something like this.

1994-1997 Mazda Miata
[GSS342848]
Walbro 255L/PH High Pressure Fuel Pump with Kit (new filter screen-tube rubber etc) $90.00

and then this:

http://www.autoperformanceengineering.com/

255 ltr/hr pump kit
Part Numbers:
FPF014 - $96
High-Pressure
255 ltr/hr pump kit:
FPF015 - $111

Does that simple search on the internet solve his problem? Seeing as how I can't find a 225L/ph pump. I'd say go with the 255L/ph.
I also found the Autoperformanceengeneering site with the part numbers listed (actually, I was indeed looking for the 255L/H pump, but I be Slycdexic with a Beykoard :) ) Problem was that I could not find those part numbers at my local Performance Improvements parts store :( But I'll keep looking thanks.

I did not find the Mazda Miata part, but in truth I did not think that the Miata part would work right.. Thanks, I'll look up the Miata part and see if I can get it... :wink:

MrVermin
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top