FEOA Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Get a performance shop to build one for you. A lot exhuast shops do that kind of custom work, but they often charge a lot of money. So you may need to shop around. Build some connections. Tell the shop how cheap the CTA intake with cold air extension is and make them match it. You may need the adapter that goes between the MAF and the cone filter because the shop won't be able to weld/build that for you. You can buy that off of CTA motorsports. Don't buy the cone filter from the intake/exhaust shop. Buy it off a performance shop (like performance improvements); I recommend K&N (lifetime warrenty) for $85 including tax.

I had my intake custom built and I'm very happy with it.

I wish I had pictures to show you but I will soon. I had a shop that specializes in turbo's build mine. They did an excellent job.

I have a second generation EGT and got the guys to put the air filter in the compartment behind the coolant resevoir tank. I also had them cut out a big hole at the bottom of the well. This way cool air can get in from the bottom...

Today I drove my car at 180km/h redlining in 4th with more ease than before. I ran out of road before I could shift to fifth but the way I was going I'm sure I could have buried my speedometer at 200km/h even with my huge styling fin at the back (adds a huge amount of drag).

Hope this helps,
Saj :wink:

·
Registered
151 Posts
Sajeevan was seen typing....

Today I drove my car at 180km/h redlining in 4th with more ease than before. I ran out of road before I could shift to fifth but the way I was going I'm sure I could have buried my speedometer at 200km/h even with my huge styling fin at the back (adds a huge amount of drag).
Hmmm..... Now I know why you are trying to contest a speeding ticket.... :D

Remember... No speeding tomorrow... :lol:

MrVermin

·
Registered
148 Posts
Yes mrvermin, I'm such a devil, and I've got myself in so much trouble already; I just didn't want the devil in you all guys to bring the bigger devil in me out. I'm trying to control myself. I mean if we all start to speed and the cop pulls me over, I can't tell the cop that the devil in them brought the devil in me out can I. LOL LOL :lol:

Oh well. All I know is I don't want to get caught for speeding. I do love to speed, takes curves, shift, etc. as I'm sure everyone on this board does. So what do I do? I don't speed. I do the speed limit.

That's why I asked for you gentlemen to help in the matter. :wink:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.