FEOA Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've searched and can't find anything on any type of a coil over plug conversion, my buddy had a 96 kia sephia with a bp in it that had coil over plugs, is it possible to swap over the coil over plugs from a kia? he got a pretty good gain with just that and a powersteering/ac delete and the exhaust cam swap for then intake side... Car was quick.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well they did it on his bp, no clue how but i figure it'd be more efficient for a better and more stronger spark with some pulstar spark plugs, too bad those plugs are $25 a piece. but i don't know if the conversion can work or not.

·
Registered
1,588 Posts

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
silverton said:
$2 NGK Coppers > Pulstars.
Why overpay? I use Champion plugs in the EGT and even the race car. 49 cents apiece on sale FTW!!!!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well i will be gettin the megasquirt pnp standalone engine management system model #mm9495. Would that work for this conversion? and how would i go about installing the coil over plugs? Is it just a hell of a time wiring or is there more to it than that?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.