FEOA Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know, sounds weird huh? anyways..... did some diggin around here and i think its either my slave or my master, just not sure yet which. here is the problem: push the clutch pedal in, shift into 1st, wait at the red light too long (7 seconds or longer) and it starts slipping INTO 1st gear and wants to take off. if you push the pedal in and leave the stick in nuetral, waiting at the same light for the same period, when you try to shift the stick into gear, it wont go. i have have to release the pedal for a few seconds, then push it back down before it will go into gear. i thought it might be a line leak somewhere. so i checked the reservior (sp?) and its full, no fluid leaks in the lines anywhere, ground, inside or elsewhere. master or slave? any ideas?

--kilo.

· Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
saw that and thank you. i hope to get to it sometime this weekend. lacking funds to replace anything at the moment. keepin my fingers crossed.

--kilo.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.