FEOA Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright 94 gt new everything up fornt except bearings axles and struts im driving hit a little bump there is a clunk could this be a balljoint that is going to hell with 2 thousand miles on it or an axle or could it be a strut dampeners or whatever. does anyone know what it could possibly be any help would be great. its not a loud clunk either its quite but its there and well im a freak about noises and i cant stand them and a howling/growling noise that i car hear from the rear at 55mph but i kick it up to 60 it goes away, spindle bearing is what i think?

·
Registered
344 Posts
I have a similar issue with my 98 Tracer, I get a squeaky/thump sound when hitting bumps from the drivers side. I had it looked at and in my case at least it was suggested I have the ball joints replaced. The rubber on the drivers side joint is torn and it may be exposed or letting dirt/water in there.

Problem is the shop I was taking it too has gone bust now I'll have to find another place to go! I sort of new the guy there too which was good as we got a decent deal from him and he'd fit us in more times than he should have after hours.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.