FEOA Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,675 Posts
We had a mini meet in everett last weekend. There's a reasonable amount of people in WA, but we're all spread out so we don't have meets too often (2 or 3 a year maybe). 6 people to showed up last weekend. Would've been more but the 3 bellingham people didn't come.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Heh this is kind of an old post so I'll update a bit. I moved to Pullman for college, but am home (in Puyallupish area) for winter break. I probably won't be going back to college because I realized I'm a lazy bastard and get shit grades :/ Anyways, I'll still be living over there for the next couple years until I'm able to apply to the state patrol academy :) So if any of you are going to be in the area, drop me a pm or update this post and we'll try and get something organized.

·
Administrator
39,557 Posts
if you lived arround bremerton you could join my club... "midnight motorsports" we are one of the most prominant clubs in the city. becides the honda guys....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.