1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
3,981 Posts
Check the ohio/indiana meet section out

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
you know, i just realized that i dont think this meet ever happened. either that, or i missed the boat entirely. but while im typing, whats the word on the '04 ohio meet??

·
Registered
545 Posts
NE ohio here (20 miles east of cleveland) dont know of any clubs. around me sport compacts are more rare than muscle. all we have as far as shows goes is a small diner (Annabell's) which mostly muscles cars go eevry saturday night. later man

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
im looking thru some of the old threads, and it appears that there was going to be one in bayvilliage back in '03. thats right between us.

·
Registered
911 Posts
Its a shame Degree_of_mentality is no longer here. He had a real nicely modded ride. No engine mods, just shit like power everything and a great interior. That kid was a wiz w/ car electronics too. Twas a good friend. But now he's in texas w/o a computer.

·
Registered
911 Posts
DeathSlinger00 said:
*cough cough* ohio meet *cough cough*
elyria huh? u guys have a UPS there...my hard drive just stopped in through there a few days ago. Where exactly is it at?

Like i said, i'm open to meets whenever. Preferrably on a weekend tho...
I live in Kent.

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
where's the UPS? i have not a clue, actually. it might be easier for a meet to be wherever it was last year, i think it was in bayville. not sure... i'm all about a meet sometime in the summer or late spring. whichever, as long as if im done w/ school, i know i can make it out there for a meet a whole lot easier.

we need to ruffle some feathers and get the other ohio-ans' attentions.
-WAKE UP! LET'S SCHEDULE A DAY FOR A MEET!!!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts