FEOA Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a question for people that have clear corners... do they line up right because from opinions from other people they say it looks like they dont align right and they look crooked... is this true? because i was lookin into gettin some different corners but im having a hard time findin tracer ones... every once in a while their on ebay but someone overbidded me at the last minute lol

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
They line up better on 93+ than earliers.....but the bottom corner screw is a tad tight. But not bad.

As for Tracers....the are all over the place and a dime a dozen.

·
Registered
802 Posts
well.. mine are kinda crooked.. but considering i was in a front end collision that totalled the car, the clear corners remained incredibly intact!

**Note: my clear corners were on, i just swapped so those SGI bastards wouldn't get them**

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ouch... yeah someone just hit my door.. i gota wait like a week before the place can fix it.. they hit my damn car when i was takin a shower the dumbasses
anyways thanks for the advice guys

·
Registered
160 Posts
Also to note....If you decide to go with Merc Tracer corners...
Local yards around here wanted 35 bucks EACH for the factory corner lenses, USED, didnt matter what kind car it was. I paid 37.50 for the PAIR of aftermarket corners, NEW, on my scort. They also came with the amber bulbs already inside. The only problem you should have is that they might make your yellowed, weathered headlights stick out 8O
Ive got some advice for anyone on that as well should anyone request it. Cheers.

·
Registered
402 Posts
I got the clear corners on my 93 gt, direct fit. My headlights stick out bad now that i got the clear corners and the chrome grill. You got shiny clear corner..........dull headlight.....shiny grill.......dull head light.....shiny clear corner. I got a set of spare headlights so i'll replace them some time but now i'm just too lazy.

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
I had to...slightly...modify my bulbs to get them to fit into my clear corners. (had to hack off a little knob on the bulb so it would slide into the hole)

Anyway, my headlights are really misaligned for some reason so my clears look slightly crooked. but you gotta stare at it (which I do) to notice it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.