FEOA Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
BYO Plastic cutlery
9,869 Posts
There are alot of posts here about the headlights. It´s the same thing. I found, however, that the reflector finish inside was all flaked and stuff, so I got a pair of projector lights. Now they are all worn out too. :-Y

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
i´m lookin at the spare lamps I got here...it appears you´d have to heat the lense up and carefully pry it out to be able to clean inside of it. :-| I dunno. I got 2 spare ones I painted over, just a little paint thinner and they should be good as new.

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
I couldn´t even get the foglight units out of the bumper last time I tried. The haynes manual told me to take out some screws which I did and they were still pretty stuck and I didn´t want to break anything.

And my foglights are pretty much completely yellowed and useless. I can´t tell the difference when they´re on and not.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
I had one that was like that...I went to Auto Zone and bought a new set for 20 bucks...I think they were called "Blazer" it was way worth the cost for the swap out...they are a direct replacement for the factory ones

1 - 9 of 9 Posts