FEOA Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The drivers side from when I got side-swipped is still Fukked up, ASSSH0LE. Anyways, that's why there are no drivers side pics.

I hope I haven't put these pics up before. These are actually from may. I have nothing else to this thing since then.

And for everyone that didn't think it would stay together, I drove this car 1500 miles to south Texas and back and it did just fine. No crazy body twist, no collapsing of subframe, and still no tightening at the door latches.

I am so broke right now and with school starting back I don't have time to work and go to class. So money is tight. Hopefully before it starts getting cold I will have at least the door and fender fixed.

·
Registered
5,792 Posts
96_2dr_panel said:
And for everyone that didn't think it would stay together, I drove this car 1500 miles to south Texas and back and it did just fine. No crazy body twist, no collapsing of subframe, and still no tightening at the door latches.
I call BS! It's way to hot to be driving around with a vert in this Texas heat right now.

·
Premium Member
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hahaha that's what I thought before I left, so I drove down there and back at night. Very fun drive. The nights were absolutely perfect.

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
Damn, that almost looks like it should have been a factory option! And what wheels are those, they look sweet!

·
Premium Member
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I didn't go to SPI. I went to Corpus Christi. I'm not a fan of SPI. Too busy.

The hatch is welded shut for now. I'm still not exactly sure what I wanna do with it. I have an idea but haven't thoroughly thought it through.

The wheels are Elbrus somethings. I don't know exactly.

Thanks for the comments.

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
Elbrus I04. They look sick. Like the SVT Focus rims. I want!!!

bah, only options tirerack has is a 15x6.5 or a 16x7.5 :( I want a 15x7!

·
Registered
8,129 Posts
thats insane.
great work, I love it!

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
i'd love to see this car in person but I don't know when i'll be going to okc again. esp before it gets cold since I'm going to s tex in oct so I need to save up for that. btw how much did you spend on gas and how many hours was it one way?

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
I would rock the HELL out of that!

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Good luck in a accident... :roll: looks good though.

·
Premium Member
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the comments guys.

From Stillwater to Rockport TX (which is 30 miles north of Corpus Christi) is 625 miles and I have done it in 9 and a half hours. That is very fast though. Average should take probably 10 and a half or 11. I had 1250 miles of highway averaging 28 mpg. I would say around 120 bucks in gas on the highway.

It is soon to have a roll cage in it. I plan on putting a convertible Mustang type roll bar going over the back of the front seats.

·
Premium Member
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
There is no support on the A-pillar that isn't factory. These car were built very strong. I can sit in the seat and lift myself up by the top of the windshield and I'm not a small person.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts