FEOA Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
dude that looks so clean i cannot wait to get mine looking that nice. what did you do to the front discs to make them red???. I like that so much and do you have the tracer LTS? i love that grill alot ill have to get me one they look good body matched like that instead of the stupid reflector

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
lol put on a shirt there white boy... :)

looks sweet. I personally love my BMW headlights. Not only do they put out light that is many many many times better than stock EGT headlights, but they're also friggin sweet lookin to boot. I highly recommend the swap for anybody who has the time and patience.

Only prob is getting a new relay so you can run hi/low positive strands simultaneously. There's no way to do it using the stock relay... so you gotta grab a relay that will run both the high and low beams at the same time, but then you risk blowing a fuse, yaddah yaddah.

sweet car btw... although im not a big fan of the red faux discs

·
Registered
12 Posts
siragan said:
I personally love my BMW headlights. Not only do they put out light that is many many many times better than stock EGT headlights, but they're also friggin sweet lookin to boot. I highly recommend the swap for anybody who has the time and patience.
siragan, do you have pix uploaded somewhere? i wanna see =P

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
Damn. I was jealous of your car before, but now that car looks BADASS. Looks so much cleaner with the clear corners.

Fordboy: that is infact the Tracer LTS. and all you have to do is paint over your grille to match the color of the rest of the car.

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
Damn. I was jealous of your car before, but now that car looks BADASS. Looks so much cleaner with the clear corners.

Fordboy: that is infact the Tracer LTS. and all you have to do is paint over your grille to match the color of the rest of the car.

Edit: Hey how much did that paint job cost you (converted to US dollars) and how long did it take to have it painted. What did you have to do to prep the car? (remove the headlights tailights, etc?)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts