FEOA Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I already made the thread before I searched and found the roll-call list.

So let's have a discussion about the Chicago burbs and anything I might be missing out on. I'm pretty new to the area still, and I just found an individual mechanic in Crystal Lake. Now I have to find a good junk yard.

· Registered
70 Posts
There is a yard with mostly newer cars out in Woodstock, its called Route 14 Auto Parts, located on 120 a few miles east of 14. I used to go there all the time when I still lived in Algonquin.

· Registered
104 Posts
There are quite a few junkyards around it all depends on how far you want to drive. Rt 14 is good but on average overpriced. There is a pick n pull in Wadsworth off 41 and rt 173 and a really good pick n pull that still has half price Wednesdays in Summit il. There are also a few good yards in Rockford and Chicago both LKQ's as well.

· Registered
220 Posts
whats up!!!!

i know that i am not from these parts but i am driving my scort from cali to ill in the late september.... i would like to hook up with a few of u if any of u live in the woodstock area..... i am spending about 2 weeks with my son and my mom whom is traveling with me.....

· Registered
104 Posts
diabloscort said:
i know that i am not from these parts but i am driving my scort from cali to ill in the late september.... i would like to hook up with a few of u if any of u live in the woodstock area..... i am spending about 2 weeks with my son and my mom whom is traveling with me.....
I live about 15 min away from woodstock. I would be happy to have you!

· Registered
220 Posts
HOLLY SHIZ NAZ A BIZ BAZ!!!!!

i would love to hang out with u scort owners for shure!!! i will be around late september, early october..... my new engine is not finished yet but my megasquirt is ready!!!! i want to hook it up now but brian rebello wants me to wait till the new engine is ready..... right now i am doing all the little dings and stuff so the scort will be primered when i come out.....

· Registered
127 Posts
im down to meet up sometime.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.