FEOA Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
149 Posts
that guy was a tool. i listened to like 5 minutes of it and all he said his car was hot and has t-tops. BLAH!! not to mention it makes only 270hp...BLAH!! thats not really that much at all. what a tool. the guy probably has a mullet too. stupid Camaro driver
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,010 Posts
I love the part about waxing the stealth bomber....lol...there's a good laugh...an integral part of the stealth technology is the fact that the coating actually absorbs he radar...at least that's what I have seen on Discovery and from friends in the Air Force....also I guess hwe doesn't realize that he cannot outrun a radio...lol
 

·
Banhammer available, no waiting!
Joined
·
803 Posts
Oh my God!! This guy is retarded!! I wonder how much crap this dude was smoking before the call? Just listening to him makes me wonder how he got his license in the first place. Wax the Stealth Bomber? :roll: :knob:

I do believe the color red is more attractive to police than any other color. Don't ask me why but I believe it since I have a red car...especially being lowered, tinted windows and a exhaust to boot. :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
73 Posts
This guy is a feakin idiot, what the hell is he talking about, shiny car repel radar. Well, I am just going to glue some aluminium foll to the Scort and drive a fast as I want. "Yeah my cars hot, yeah it it hot, it sweet, it shiny the radar bounces off."
 

·
BYO Plastic cutlery
Joined
·
9,869 Posts
Telling the cop to go catch real criminals always makes him/her back away while bowing and profusely apologising :!: Thanks to that guy, I now know that being a taxpayer makes you immune to traffic laws :lol:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,291 Posts
yeah, i posted it somewhere else too and someone said that the radio station does that crap all the time. they will have fake interviews to get the callers all pissed off and hopefully say something stupid. i haven't heard the station before...maybe i'll try to find it.

either way, that was some funny stuff man, i was laughing so hard.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
72 Posts
This guy was rediculous. BTW guys, radar is supposed to bounce off something. If it doesn't, the radar gun won't get a signal back to judge how fast your going. Any "stealth" aircraft uses radar absorbing paint and materials and different angles to deflect the radar signal away from the source. Sorry jb_cb44, your aluminum foil plan has been "foiled". :wink: :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
73 Posts
Thats ok vinman, i have moved on from a aluminium idea to Top Secret Plan B, I am is works to make the first Stealth Scort, with the help of the CIA and Air Force, I will make my Escort in to a Composite Plastic that will absorb the radar and make my car lightweight, lowing my times and preventing the Koreans from seeing my Escort on Radar as it is parajumped in to the deep North Korean Country side...Project Stealth Scort, just wait you will be watching this on the Discovery Channel in no time... but it wasn't me who told you this.

Stealth Scort GT... oooo!!! You can't see me, huh, on radar.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Slapyo said:
yeah, i posted it somewhere else too and someone said that the radio station does that crap all the time. they will have fake interviews to get the callers all pissed off and hopefully say something stupid. i haven't heard the station before...maybe i'll try to find it.

either way, that was some funny stuff man, i was laughing so hard.
I could see a radio station doing something like this, the more I think about it the more it makes sense.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
72 Posts
If you get caught after parajumping in, just tell them that your a North Korean taxpayer and you know your rights. They should let you alone and try to catch some real criminals. Maybe they will send you a "thank you" letter. :thumbleft:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
73 Posts
Yeah I could say that or tell them that I could pick up a prostitute for them, so they could preform some nobb nibbling, and get out of it that way too, and while they are preoccupied the Air Force can send in a super waxed B-2 so it can land and pick me and the Stealth Scort up.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,188 Posts
vipergt662 said:
Slapyo said:
yeah, i posted it somewhere else too and someone said that the radio station does that crap all the time. they will have fake interviews to get the callers all pissed off and hopefully say something stupid. i haven't heard the station before...maybe i'll try to find it.

either way, that was some funny stuff man, i was laughing so hard.
I could see a radio station doing something like this, the more I think about it the more it makes sense.
There's a radio program on latenight that I can pick up sometimes (I don't know if it's syndicated or not), but the DJ does voices.. and does both sides of the conversation. You can tell because they never speak at the same time, but he can swap between the voices instantaneously. He'll talk for a while with the ficticious character and then answer calls for a while.. it's hilarious how mad he makes people who have no clue what's going on.

BTW: I still haven't listened to the IROC guy. :x
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
222 Posts
Dude, it's Phil Hendrie. He has the funniest radio show ever. Its all fake, and people call in thinking it's real. its on your local clear channel AM station around 7-8pm. It's awesome you'll be addicted.

edit: dude, "all my tatoos are temporrary?!" HAHAHA
i LOVE this guy
 

·
BYO Plastic cutlery
Joined
·
9,869 Posts
jb_cb44 said:
Yeah I could say that or tell them that I could pick up a prostitute for them, so they could preform some nobb nibbling, and get out of it that way too, and while they are preoccupied the Air Force can send in a super waxed B-2 so it can land and pick me and the Stealth Scort up.
You can remind them that they are required to wait for your girlfriend to "finish" before proceeding to the apology and thank you letter. BTW, if you get caught you will be disavowed by the FEOA :shaking:
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top