FEOA Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i know that neuman has these but i wannna know if anyone else has them, how do they feel? im thinking of getting a set but i dont know if i want to yet...they r kinda pricey but its a full coilover setup.

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
Well I can't comment on the ride till the 29th since that's when they are going on. :wink:

·
Premium Member
8,139 Posts
well to answer you. i like mine alot. im dumped liek 3.5"s so i feel the raods littlest bumps but i dunnon how they feel turned up a bit. i have only run them lowered this much. i have a bit of play left just enuf so im not blowing struts left and right basically.

NEUMAN

·
Registered
244 Posts
Yeah, I don't really know how much mine is dropped, I forgot to measure my stock height. But as far as ride goes...I guess it all depends on where you drive...around town I have no complaints..the freeway however is very unpredictable and not always the smoothest. But I'm glad I chose these over Dropzone's and the Chassis Techs are quite a bit cheaper than Ground Control, I just couldn't justify spending 300 bucks for coilovers alone. But its all up to you.

Drivinonthinice is having his installed pretty soon, so he can comment on them later as well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.