FEOA Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1,028 Posts
wickedwagon2 said:
check and recheck all ur plugs and wires, not spark plugs or wires i mean everything else, check all vacum hoses all sensors, u might have unpluged something!!
yea, you probably disconnected a hose or wire by accident somewhere. just recheck everything. since you say "while i'm driving" it's obviously running good while it's not trying to idle, so my guess would be you forgot to hook a vacuum hose up somewhere

· Registered
1,028 Posts
you could gap them anywhere between .2 and 1mm but it still wouldn't make the car idle rough then die.. take off the cracked vacuum hose, replace it, and get back to us. (go to the hardware store and buy 6feet of the hose, it comes in real handy)

· Registered
1,028 Posts
pballer98c said:
wow... i realized what was wrong about an hour ago... stupid me gapped to .42 mm NOT .042 inches. sigh.... my gap was 1/2 of what it was supposed to be. thanks guys for all the help... me and my stupid little errors. all is good now.
yea, i get my inches and mm mixed up too... but yea, .42mm would cause some shit :) my bust, yo

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.