FEOA Forums banner

CARFAX REPORTS

2K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  94egtDAP 
#1 ·
I have 30-day unlimited use of carfax, Now it says your not supposed to distribute any reports and all that shi*
But umm.... If anyone wants a FREE copy of their vehicles history which is normally 14.95$ lol Email me x93scortgtx@aol.com Subject: CARFAX with your VIN and i will Email you a copy of your vehicles history. Merry X-mas lol

-Donny

See less See more
#4 ·
Well, yeah, I guess the best time to run the report would be BEFORE you purchase the scort
but I did´nt and I ran the free thing and seen it had 2 records which was the 1st owner and then transfer to me no other records, It only had one owner which is cool, and it seemed to be well taken care of, Im glad its all ok according to carfax

#5 ·
Yeah. If nothing else it´s interesting to know your car´s history.
Thanx for the offer, I´m e-mailing you my VIN too.

#6 ·
Where is the VIN located physically on a 95 LX wagon?

I bought my car from a mechanic, and he had some weirdass problem where he would freak out on the scort or something so both sides of the car look like they have been beaten with a plastic hockey stick and I´m kinda wondering if he was like a drugdealer and maybe I should search for bullet holes that have been covered up or something

#8 ·
Thanks alot. I will be doing signing up for Carfax this summer when I am Thunderchicken shopping. I´ll be sure to share the wealth here. It revealed nothing about my car´s accident that I KNOW it had, but it must not have been reported. Oh well, they made the front end good as new so, im not complaining. Thanks again --Steve

#9 ·
Thanx for the CARFAX report on my 91. Came up very clean. Intesting, tho, I´m the 6th owner LOL! Changed hands 3 times in 99 alone!
Well, I plan to run her till she dies!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.