FEOA Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was going to wait until my car was completed before posting pics. But found a bunch of old ones from just after I bought the thing last February. Created a site at Cardomain for anyone who wants to check out what my car has at the moment and what´s to come. I don´t have my full to-do list up there because some things will be a surprise... For now, the pics are up and I will add the new ones when I get done.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ah yes, that would be helpful eh? Only problem is that Cardomain is down right now - heavy traffic so says the note on their site. Maybe later I´ll get in to get the address...

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
it´s not down now Zeemax, I´d like to check out your car ;-) Mine is linked the colored part of my sig if anyone wants to check mine out...some of you already have :-]

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Forgot to come back and add the address:

http://members.cardomain.com/rallywhitegt

Again, the pictures are old. I´d post new ones but we keep getting snow/ice everytime I want to wash and polish the car up for new pics. Guess that´s the price living in the middle east coast, snow above and rain below and what we get is the nasty mix. It snowed yesterday even with the sun shining down. Weird!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts