FEOA Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As a few of you know, I bought a Hatch/Hood combo from PierceMotorSports recently. Well, they arrived today, and I got them unpacked. I basically had just enough time to pull the parts out, inspect them, throw the hood on, and snap some pics. Here you go:

Do not mind the fact that the hood is not latched. My latch was sticking, and I didn't have enough time to mess with it:

The fit and finish of the hood is very nice. I will get some more pics when I get some time.

Here are a few initial shots of the hatch:

And a pic with the RMM top lip spoiler set in place:

The top of the hatch had a wave in the CF. Luckily, that will be covered by the RMM spoiler:

Misha wanted to check things out:

There were a couple imperfections with the hatch, but nothing out of line. I'll get it installed as soon as I can bribe a friend to come over and give me a hand. Will be a little longer until I get a hatch glass in. Over all, I am very happy with my purchase. The customer service was excellent!!

·
Premium Member
5,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it is currently sitting in an undisclosed garage, waiting for it's new owner :p

·
Registered
374 Posts
You don't wanna cover that nice new carbon fiber hatch up with that old RMM spoiler...........since I'm the nice guy I am I'll take it off your hands so you don't cover up that nice carbon fiber hatch with it :)

·
Premium Member
5,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hehehe, oh wow, such a nice guy.... let me just get your addy and....

nah, I think I will cover it up. I like the look of the RMM spoiler a little too much.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
white-lightning said:
Send PierceMotorSports the RMM spoiler to be done in cf. :D
exactly what i was thinking.......

I will have my hood and hatch in a few more weeks, hand delivered courtesy of Jrally for some gas money, when he returns from a race in California. :)

·
Premium Member
5,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hehehe, I hear ya Randy! It would look good on that newly painted EGT, huh?

·
Registered
3,149 Posts
No it wouldn't !

·
Registered
374 Posts
Dave94LX said:
hehehe, oh wow, such a nice guy.... let me just get your addy and....

nah, I think I will cover it up. I like the look of the RMM spoiler a little too much.
Oh well I tried lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts