FEOA Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
yes do that, go into an audio shop, like here in chicago we have My favorite Rays, then ABC, then Soundwerks and sound unlimited. O well my suggestion to you is stay away from pioneers, go big at first and youll love it. Get some audiobahn or clif design interiors, sound good, clif sounds immaculate. Trust me on that. And then get an audiobahn or clif set of components, the whole thing should cost about 200 uninstalled, and see if you could get a deal at a sound shop. This is what i did, well sorta, i have audio bahn aluminums for the components, and couldnt be happier. But im not gettin enough treble so i need a 4 channel amp. Which i did buy just last night from my brother...(pics up at a later time). And im pushin 150+ decibels and im only gettin louder. :) cant wait to be Considered LOUD and be the definite loudest in my school. anyways pioneers are alright, but you could do so much better. ive had or heard all the items noted in this post. Any questions and i can help you out.

·
Registered
753 Posts
james...BELIVE ME for a little more money you can sound crystal clear. I understand clif aint diamond or anything but clif is sweet, and sound great. Were talking better the held so high fosgate and sony. Pioneers sound alright...but my audiobahn sounded better. And my brothers Cliff designs sound great. Its all a matter of opinion when it comes to SQ, but im the SPL guy...cmon i streat beat at over 150 db...whats up now. And besides id just like to say, ive blown the pioneers too. But i forgot to disconnect them. Every intricate part of your stereo comes into play for everything. Were talking SQ will come down to wether or not you use 10 or 12 ga. speaker wire...(btw im runnin 8). And the hu has a lot to play wiht what it sounds like. so its not just the speakers, though i wasnt pleased with the pioneers, i prefer what i said earlier.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.