FEOA Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,291 Posts
well, i don't know what happened to the car showcase but it blew up. i searched on the developers site and found people with the same problem but no fix for it. so as for now, no car showcase till i can figure out whats going on. i was told to install their lastest version and it would fix everything....obviously didn't because it's not working. we'll see if i can figure this out, i hope i can.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Slapyo said:
i was told to install their lastest version and it would fix everything....obviously didn't because it's not working. we'll see if i can figure this out, i hope i can.
Donnie...

I noticed that the ERDT board is running phpBB 2.0.4 -- I don't know if they're having similar problems there... but the other problem (with posts listed in "view new since last visit" lists suddenly disappearing off the "new" list) doesn't seem to happen, at least not regularly enough for me to notice it.

·
Premium Member
3,291 Posts
well, the car showcase runs separate of the message board. 2 different programs. as for the recent posts thing. it was probably fixed in 2.0.4 except the problem is, they are running just phpBB while our's is a special version. it has been heavily modified to fit the database of our site. i can't just goto the phpBB site and get an update, although it would be sweet. would be lots more work to get that done.

·
Premium Member
3,291 Posts
we might be able to do that ... i will have to look into it and see how much server space we have. it would mean deleting the showcase completely and starting over just to make room for this, cause we are tight on space.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts