FEOA Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats goin on with our cars of the month???? i noticed we havent had on in a while. those posts were half my insperation!!!!LOL

·
Registered
3,149 Posts
I think we pretty much gave up on it. The only ones who seemed interested were the 20 or so "regulars" around here.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lmao :safe:

·
Registered
3,149 Posts
Nah, "cleanest stock 2nd gen" or whatever is a legit category, and there aren't TOO many cars as clean and stock as yours lol

Now I think it's lame that I was nominated for some of those same categories. I have a lot of work into my car, but it's nowhere near nice looking yet.

·
My old archenemy, RAKES!
6,144 Posts
COTM = Fail. It never seems to work out well - even in its heyday it would go for a few months consecutively and then peter out. Heh, I said peter.

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
nezwick said:
Nah, "cleanest stock 2nd gen" or whatever is a legit category, and there aren't TOO many cars as clean and stock as yours lol

Now I think it's lame that I was nominated for some of those same categories. I have a lot of work into my car, but it's nowhere near nice looking yet.
lol, i know. me and my buddy just laughed about it when mine won. it's just weird.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
categories is the issue - out of 15k members, most of whom come just for reading for fixes, there are about 100 dedicated to posting and 20-30 that visit COTM.... the issue is COTM carries no weight, no prize, no trophy, nothing to boast FEAO.NET COTM xx month xx year......

I'll take this to Donnie aka slapyo - aka god of FEOA .......

perhaps it is time to institute a prize for COTM! I guarantee if something is to be won, people will enter and vote. I may even donate the first prize for COTM - donator picks category for COTM... I like it ... anyone?!

I'll donate a $25 giftcard to autozone or advanceauto - which ever the winner chooses.

I'll post a COTM this instant - prize to winner guaranteed.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts