FEOA Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
9,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok guys.. this one boggles my mind... when i go outside to start my car, it will start and run as long as im in it, or right next to it. if i start walking off, or go inside it will idle all screwed up or just plane shut off. its like me and my car have some crazy telepathic conection.

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
is this going to become a movie that's a cheap knock-off of those herbie flicks? and is tom hanks going to be in it?

·
Registered
10,892 Posts
Maybe you actually walk away when it starts to mess up, so it just seems like it!!! And, well....... how many times do you just stand by the car while it idles??? Most of the time you will start it and walk away, or start it and drive, not start it and just watch it unless you've been driving it awhile (and then want to show something off) and then once it's warm, it normally doesn't mess up as much!

·
Registered
8,177 Posts
its the sub atomic, electromagnetic/static connection between you and your car. When the bond is broken, the ignition drops dead cuz there isn't enough juice to power the PIP/SAW signal. We all know that thing runs on like 5 picovolts. 8O

:D :lol: :D :D :lol:

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
can i be played by edward norton. the kind of preferrably the kind of character he played in fight club?

·
Administrator
9,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
since i have no fast idle hooked up it has problems when its cold. thats why i stand by it sometimes while it "idles". but as soon as i think its gong to run and i go back inside the house it shuts off. its like ive become one with the car,, sinceive taken everything on it apart at least once.

·
Registered
8,446 Posts
Sometimes I think you sods walk around with your eyes closed...It's the fugging umbrella, guys.

Get rid of that godforsaken thing and your car will idle fine.

Plus, stop smoking crack.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Actually since every object has it's own gravitational field, I would theorize that your gravitational field is messing with the spray pattern of the injectors. As you walk away the field shifts causing the spark plugs foul out hence causing your problem. This is very common and is easily fixed by Duct taping a naked blonde of the same body weight to the back seat. This equalizes the gravitational fields and restores the carefull Yin Yang balance of your intake track.

Just try to prove me wrong - I dare ya!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts