FEOA Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im cruising around with my friend and get up at a light next to a i would say 87-89 around there Camaro....its really like garbagey dents rust and all the guy starts revving it(i dont know if he was keeping it from stalling or trying to race me) and theres like a 3000 pound lady as his passengerso i dorp it all the way into low(wish i had a fuckreakin 5 spd) and slightly powerbrake it(i always do to jump off the line) And were neck and neck right away he actually spun tires a little bit and i redline my automatic :lol: and stay a little in front of him then i just slowly slowly pull away from him.....my friend awears he wasnt trying because he had at least 2 more cylinders than me :lol: but i think he was and i got him.... :twisted:

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lol well i know my brother had to do it when he had a hole in his exhaust on his blazer funniest stuff ever like we'd be next to like a ferrari and heres my bro just revving the piss out of his engine meanwhile the guy next to him is like wtf

·
Registered
914 Posts
Sehr gut toten... Drive your auto like an auto tho not like a manual, if you want it to last. My friend dropped his tranny out of his sable doing stuff like that. Still, it's funny. I had to drive my mom's marquis like that. That big v8 and I had to keep it above what I think was 2k (no tach) to keep it from stalling. It had some problem with the timing belt or something and would die at stoplights. This was when I had my permit and was utterly afraid of speed. You can imagine how that turned out. ;p Anyways, once again, good kill. Score one for the LX's man.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts