FEOA Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is a Sonics out here in Anaheim that has a cruise nite every 3 sunday of the month!
we are planning to all go down togther. some of us go already just to hang! there are usually 100-800 cars that can show up! we are planning on going and chilling, eating and looking at nice-rice cars! ( i dont belive in rice, but it sounded good!)

Slapyo, rollincali, give me a call. show up and lets hang. This is also posted on erdt, and will be on team zx2 also. just trying to get all we can to hang!

any Questions call me!

714-267-8761 Hugh is my name if you dont know who is answering the phone1 and that is my cell # so you will go right to me!

·
Registered
319 Posts
I'll see what I can do... I'm moving this tuesday.. and I might be working on sunday(i always do) but i'll see if i cna swap someone so i can meet up with you guys.. since Jason didn't seem to ever call me bac so we could hang :roll: LoL..ne wayz, hopefully i cna come, whether my scort has anything or not..LoL

Laci

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah!

i dont care if you have your scort or nt rollincali, we are actually meeting at my house in buena park at 6:00 so we can leave right after my daughter gets picked up! but my daughter will be mad that she cant go, she likes to go to the meets. every one knows here! but i am a man if you have a car and have pride in it! who cares! i just like to habng with freinds and have getogethers!

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
*Casts a ressurection level3* Hey, do you folks still go to those Sunday night cruises? (if they even exist anymore) I have my scort back and am always looking to g oto anything where cars are going to be ogled. If so, I'll try to meet you all out there somtime, and if not, then I'm bummed that I missed out.

edit: HA, James if you see this... Yes, it has been almost ONE YEAR SINCE THIS POST WAS MADE, I remember it from back then too, just didn't want to start a new thread. and yeah, I played one too many RPG's when I was younger...

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
we havent gone it a while, it got shut down then moved, and most of us have just been busy
i knwo crankor, i , whiteknight and mazda racer were thinking of hitting speed zone on the third sunday fo this month. but we lost the thread on erdt. but we might consider one for october 3rd sunday. I know crankor has been busy rebuilding the gtr in the wagon. and whiteknight is at my house most weekend to do some work on his car. plus i have been working on everyones car. people are always welcome to come over even if they need help.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.