FEOA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
parents finally donated the tracer yesterday sad day... unfortunately i was not around to take some departure pictures. shes been good to me wish i coulda kept her but just wasnt gonna happen. guess it was time to move on

I actually stopped driving the tracer about 8 months ago and started driving a 92 acura legend. which is why i havnt been around too often if anyone even noticed lol. great car but sadly it got totaled out about 5 weeks ago. I had also picked up a motorcycle about a month before the accident so i still had some wheels to get around at least. its a 96 suzuki katana 600. really fun bike but 2 weeks after my car accident i crashed my bike. I walked away from it with minor scrapes and bruises but my bike was unable to be ridden home. so since i was in need of a vehicle my mom let me borrow her 01 acura cls until this past weekend when my parents went on craigslist and bought me an 03 ford ranger. i dont have it in my possession yet as i havnt had a chance to get home to pick it up but im pretty excited. sadly its automatic and its the base model but itll certainly get the job done. ive since fixed my bike also so things are starting to look up for me a little finally lol.

well its been a good few years here but im off to therangerstation.com

·
Registered
8,446 Posts
There is no statute of limitation for the Friends Of Off Topic (FOOT) society.

You can always slink back, pull up an e-chair beside the fire and listen to the stories being told and even contribute a few of your own. All to the soothing taste of a nice warm e-beer.

·
Super Moderator
6,051 Posts
another set of 93 GT wheels gone. damn.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
eh the wheels were bent up anyway

yes, yes you were supposed to leave lol im sure ill creep back in every once in a while but i just wont post like a used to anymore

once im outta school i wouldnt mind picking up another tracer as a project car. hopefully this place is still around by then lol

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
boo for crashing the katana, glad you are o.k. the ranger should be good for putting around with the bike if needed. I think my sn on therangerstation is also red97lxscort...might be some flatblackb2 or something. I dunno. lol
-Justin

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
crashed the ranger already. within the hour of me picking it up from my parents house on the way back to my apartment. roads were wet and spun out making a left coming from a light going about 15mph or so. wasnt expecting it to go that easily at all. as i was sideways a semi clipped the back end pushing the bed in about a foot and smashing the taillight. no frame damage so it will be an easy fix but still its just heartbreaking. 3 accidents in a matter of 2 months. what else could go wrong

·
Registered
9,941 Posts
malone1453 said:
what else could go wrong
For one thing your insurance bill isn't going to be pretty.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
madmatt2024 said:
malone1453 said:
what else could go wrong
For one thing your insurance bill isn't going to be pretty.
the bike accident wasnt reported. and either car accident no tickets have been issued so im not even sure if it will even go up or not.

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
Wow, sounds like you're having a bit of bad luck. Hopefully it all works out for you!

·
Registered
3,053 Posts
This place is like the mob...once you are in, you are in for life...there is no escaping!

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
that's no joke. :/

1 - 20 of 27 Posts